On many boats your main luggage will be stowed away for the duration of the trip so it is advisable to separate all the things you will need into a smaller rucksack. You may want to protect your luggage using large plastic trash bags.
Here is a list of the items you should think about taking with you.
- Skin Protection
- Bathroom & Sanitary Products
- Insect Repelent
- Seasickness Tablets
- Ipod etc
- Swimming Costume
- Some Light Clothing, T Shirt & Shorts etc
- Dry Snacks, Juice/Soda (unless otherwise stated)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Spending Money. $USD, in small bills
- Passport photocopies X2 Inside page and entry stamp (Panama departures only)
- Light jacket for night sailing