SAILBOAT TO PANAMA, COLOMBIA & SAN BLAS
51FT | 15.5 METRES
ENGLISH | ESPAÑOL
La Gitanita has been taking passengers between Panama and Colombia since 2015. Its an attractive option for guests looking for a bit of fun and partying, but with plenty of opportunity to relax.
The boat features more privates double cabins than any other, this makes it especially popular with couples.
- Competitive all-inclusive price
- Snorkel equipment
- Stand up paddle board
- Lobster meal included
- Experienced captain
- Puerto Lindo departure/arrival: Reduced travel costs
- Charging available for camera and phones
- Fans installed under deck
Colombian Yonatan is the current captain in charge of La Gitanita. He is one of the younger generation of captains in the current fleet sailing in San Blas.
He has worked on various boats under other captains since 2012/2013, before getting his licence and working as a captain since 2015.
La Gitanita is a 51ft/15.5mts Gib’sea from French boat manufacturer Dufour. As with most Dufour built boats, it has a sleek and attractive design inside and out.
Along with the standard double cabins, three additional custom added spaces are available in the saloon area.
– Three private doubles, $550.00 USD per person ($600 USD in High Season)
– Two triples, $550.00 USD per person
– One space in the saloon, $550.00 USD per person
* Standard trip price. Seasonal Changes may occur. Does not include Guna Yala fee ($20pp)
If you want to be sure of getting a certain berth please let us know in advance so we can be sure there is availability for you.
Why Book With Us?
Many operators give priority to our customers who book using our fast-track reservation system.
We offer support before during and after your trip. We are here to help if you encounter any issues at any stage.